I have been feeling a bit uninspired lately but leave it to Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris to change that! Instant inspiration board of things I have been really feeling…
1. Marion Cotillard (and rest of cast) in fabulous styling by Sonia Grande. Via The Vogue Vibes.
2. By Invite Only’s Multi Layered Quartz Necklace. Via ERIIN.
3. I can’t choose which I love more! Coralie Bickford Smith’s Fitzgerald Hardcovers. Via CB-Smith.
4. People hatin’ on Gary Oldman, Adrien Brody, Emile Hirsch, Willem Defoe, and Tim Roth for walking the Prada show. Personally I thought it was a brilliant cast (and clothes)! Via NYMag.
5. The Monday Room’s logo. Via The Monday Room.
6. The beading from this Badgley Mischka Cruise 2012 dress. Via Badgley Mischka.
7. This bride’s Alice Temperley dress and pretty much everything else about her. Via 100LayerCake.
8. Because I’m thirsty for a champagne/St. Germain/cucumber drink. Via St. Germain.